Tuesday, January 20, 2015

DUNGAN ~ NEQUETTE ARCHITECTS


I was fortunate enough to come into contact with the work of Jeffrey Dungan, of Dungan - Nequette Architects, on Instagram.  There is no way I can adequately describe their beautiful work, so you will have to visit their website here for their story, publications, credits, and portfolio after you poor over the few images I am sharing here.  ENJOY!















To advertise with Splendid Sass, visit here, or contact me at splendidness@gmail.com



GET IT IN TIME!

Fitbit One

IF YOU MISSED
Welcome New Sponsor ~ Ned Schechter of Surviving Elegantly




 photo signature_zps513df16d.png

7 comments :

The enchanted home said...

WOW!! So beautiful...thanks for the intro. Will be looking him up, love his liberal use of limed wood/oaks, stunning!

Karen said...

Teresa,
This is a fabulous house and I love it! I will be pinning and saving these images...so beautiful. I love his style.
Have a great week.
xo,
Karen

I Dream Of said...

So inspiring! Make me want to give my house a little makeover.

Have a beautiful week! XOXO

Fabulously French said...

Double WOW, all the photos are stunning.

Leeann x

The Buzz Blog said...

Beautiful work! Definitely worth investigating. Thanks for the introduction, Teresa, and we hope your week is off to a great start!
xxoo
C + C

Julie Taylor and Danni Greenwalt said...

So beautiful...

Karena said...

Teresa thank you for the featuring. Amazing details abound in their design work!

xoxo
Karena
The Arts by Karena

Post a Comment

Thank you for you comments!
Hateful comments with improper language will not be posted