Wednesday, January 7, 2015

VERANDA FAVORITES

Each month I like to share a few images from the current issue ofVeranda magazine.  It is difficult to choose favorites, so I choose a couple from each designer.  I was thrilled to see the work of fellow bloggers Brooke and Steve Giannetti in this issue.  
ENJOY!









.
1-2) Interior design by John Oetgen, Photography by Max Kim-Bee , 3-4) Interior design by Nicky Haslam, Photography by Melanie Acevedo,  5-6) Interior design by Pierre Frey, Photography by Alexandre Bailhache, 7-9) Interior design and architecture by Steve and Brooke Giannetti, Photography by Lisa Romerein

To advertise with Splendid Sass, visit here, or contact me at splendidsass@gmail.com




GET IT IN TIME!

Fitbit One

IF YOU MISSED
Welcome New Sponsor ~ Ned Schechter of Surviving Elegantly




 photo signature_zps513df16d.png

5 comments :

The enchanted home said...

My comment got gobbled up...all so lovely! Veranda rarely disappoints...have a great day!

Karen said...

Teresa,
Brooke and Steve's work/style continue to amaze me. Their blog is always a delight and I'm eager to pick up the latest issue of Veranda to pour over Patina Farm. Thanks for reminding me.
xo,
Karen

Karena said...

Teresa I truly enjoyed this month's Veranda and these images jreally show the beauty within!
Have a wonderful weekend!
xoxo
Karena
The Arts by Karena

Jessie said...

Such beautiful spaces! The last three images are especially my favorite, very gorgeous, timeless designs!

Jessie
www.mixandchic.com

Julie Taylor and Danni Greenwalt said...

Brooks home is amazing...

Post a Comment

Thank you for you comments!
Hateful comments with improper language will not be posted