Thursday, September 11, 2014

INSTAGRAM FAVORITES

I hope that everyone's week is going well. Looking forward to my granddaughter's 1st birthday party this weekend.  Time flies.  Oh such joy she brings to our lives.

This is another collection of Instagram images.  I would love for you to follow me @splendidsass.  
I hope that you ENJOY.









































































To advertise with Splendid Sass, visit here, or contact me at splendidsass@gmail.co






 photo signature_zps513df16d.png

5 comments :

Mary Ann Pickett said...

THAT WAS FUN!!!

The enchanted home said...

Wow thats a whole lot of gorgeousness!! I will start following you....kind of new to Instagram but starting to "get the hang of it"!

Woodside Park said...

Hi, Teresa -
Thanks so much for including my shots - what an honor! You are the BEST. Have a wonderful time with your granddaughter this weekend.
xo
Loi

Karena said...

Wow Teresa, there are several good friends and several here I must start following, thank you so much for sharing!
xoxo
Karena
The Arts by Karena
Living Newport

designchic said...

So many wonderful shots, Teresa. Love seeing all of the different images. Enjoy your granddaughter's birthday party!!

Post a Comment

Thank you for you comments!
Hateful comments with improper language will not be posted