Tuesday, September 2, 2014

NANCY BRAITHWAITE ~ AT HOME IN ATLANTA

When I saw this home in this month's Veranda, my jaw dropped!  It is everything I love in a home and the design is perfection.  Interior designer Nancy Braithwaite has a touch that only a few can claim, and she can fit just about anything into its perfect space.  
ENJOY!









Photography by Simon Upton

To advertise with Splendid Sass, visit here, or contact me at splendidsass@gmail.co







 photo signature_zps513df16d.png

7 comments :

The enchanted home said...

Such an interesting mix of styles....love the light and dark. Wishing you a wonderful day!!

therelishedroost said...

My I please have those sheep!!!

Unknown said...

So out of the box perfect. Love her creativity!

Unknown said...

Absolutely Beautiful!

Karen said...

Teresa,
I've saved several images of her work. These are new to me and it's fun to see how her style has evolved. Very pretty.
Karen

Karena said...

Love the juxtaposition of lights and darks! Beautifully done!

xoxo
Karena
The Arts by Karena

Georgia Milton said...

I really adore this design, love colour combinations and furniture, and the kitchen is to die for!
Carpet cleaning Chelsea

Post a Comment

Thank you for you comments!
Hateful comments with improper language will not be posted