Thursday, September 4, 2014

INSTAGRAM FAVORITES

I adore Instagram.  I was late getting into posting frequently, but it is now my first stop.  The images are stunning and personal, which I love.  I will try to share several each week. 

If you haven't joined, you are truly missing out.  ENJOY!

































































DON'T MISS THE AFTER LABOR DAY SALE AT JAMIESHHOP.COM HERE!


To advertise with Splendid Sass, visit here, or contact me at splendidsass@gmail.co







 photo signature_zps513df16d.png

5 comments :

The enchanted home said...

HOLY MOLY there are so many amazing pics here...I am excited to have some new names to follow!! Just getting into it now and its fun....never really got what the fuss was about but starting to:)
Such inspiration!

Karena said...

Super picks Teresa! Love the amazing array of choices, from art, nature to fashion, to foodie alerts!

xoxo
Karena
The Arts by Karena

Splendid Market said...

What a wonderful "scroll" I just had. You had me at the first shot of the figs...

Elizabeth @ The Little Black Door said...

Isn't Instagram a wonderful thing?! :)

Stacy CUrran said...

I never have time for instagram other than checking in on what my son is posting...but it does look like fun!
Stacy

Post a Comment

Thank you for you comments!
Hateful comments with improper language will not be posted