Tuesday, August 26, 2014

FAVORITE POST ~ EQUESTRIAN

TO MY CALIFORNIA FRIENDS.  You are in my prayers.  I hope that you escaped harm and will think of you during the recovery.  

~~~<><><>~~~

I  had a crazy busy weekend, so I didn't have a post ready for you.  Never fear, I am reposting one of my top visited posts.  It is certainly in my top 10 list.  

I don't believe there is anyone that doesn't love equestrian decor in some form.  Whether it is Ralph Lauren or a rugged barn in the middle of nowhere, there is just something classic about all things equestrian.  ENJOY!























































PLEASE FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM @splendid sass
  
IN THE SHOP
Back in stock! Navy and Pink.
BUY HERE.



To advertise with Splendid Sass, visit here, or contact me at splendidsass@gmail.co






 photo signature_zps513df16d.png

8 comments :

The enchanted home said...

Wow Teresa....well done!! So gorgeous...I LOVE equestrian anything and the decor is spectacular and Ralph is a master! Prayers for everyone in Cali, so scary....a blessing it happened so early in the morning. Have a great day.

therelishedroost said...

You know this post is right my alley!! Especially as we get ready to send the oldest back to college with her four legged partner"Kieran" ! Fall is such an equestrian season, just love it! K

designchic said...

This is one gorgeous post, Teresa! I love every single image and am such a fan of equestrian style. Makes me wish I was a horseback rider and has me excited for fall!!

designchic said...

Horses and everything that go along with them are just so chic. They have to be the most fabulous animal :) Well... Maybe tied with zebras. Thanks for all the pretties! xo Kristy (P.S. That was my mom that posted earlier... I'm not going crazy and commenting twice!)

Karena said...

I DO love this equestrian post Teresa! Thanks for so many great I mages!
Xoxo
Karena
The Arts by Karena

Anonymous said...

Hi Teresa, Oh my, you are speaking my language! Love this post. I have never seen those pony beds made like jump standards. How cute. xo, N. (The Lady's Life)

Stacy CUrran said...

So nice of you to mention the people in CA - my relatives are there. I hate earthquakes :(
Stacy

Karen said...

Hi Teresa,
Favorite post ever. I love the rooms and equestrian style is always a favorite. I maintain that I grew up as a rider in England in another life! :-)
Thanks for your kind concern. A dear friend of mine has both adult children living in the Bay area, neither, thankfully, were impacted. It's such a tight community, I'm sure Napa and affected areas will back to normal in no time.
xo,
Karen

Post a Comment

Thank you for you comments!
Hateful comments with improper language will not be posted