Saturday, October 18, 2014

INSTAGRAM FAVORITES

I have miss Instagram for the past two weeks!  It is definitely enough for the weekend. Hope that you ENJOY!






























































































































































Follow my Instagram @splendidsass

To advertise with Splendid Sass, visit here, or contact me at splendidsass@gmail.com


IF YOU MISSED
Matchbook Magazine ~ August Issue










 photo signature_zps513df16d.png

6 comments :

The enchanted home said...

Holy cow Teresa...don't think I have ever seen so much Instagram gorgeousness in one place!! What a sight to start my day, I am totally inspired and thank you for including a few of my own...enjoy your weekend.

Karena said...

Thanks for the love Teresa and I am always glad to meet new friends on Instagram!!
Have a wonderful weekend!
xoxo
Karena
The Arts by Karena

Splendid Market said...

what a great collection Teresa, I especially loved the pumpkins/ squash and that bathtub!

Karen said...

Teresa,
I was flattered to see one of my instagram posts, thank you. :-) I also found a few names I hope to find and follow. Thanks for that as well.
You select some great images to share with us.
Karen

Julie Taylor and Danni Greenwalt said...

Wow...now that was a lot of Instagram fun! I always forget to post on instagram and Facebook...

French Basketeer.com said...

Instagram is such fun, but seeing your Best Of is like a speed read of it! Love and look forward to seeing these posts....please come to Laguna some time for some coconut crème pie!

Post a Comment

Thank you for you comments!
Hateful comments with improper language will not be posted