Tuesday, October 28, 2014

BENJAMIN DHONG IN WOODSIDE

When it comes to rich color, texture, art, and sculpture, Benjamin Dhong is way up there in my book!  I receive many inquiries about his work and sources.

Benjamin designed this brilliantly beautiful family home for a couple in Woodside, California. The Louis XVI chairs covered in velvet and leather caused my heart to jump a beat, the mantle is spectacular, and that is just the beginning.  Enough said!  You be the judge, and let me hear from you. ENJOY!













 Thank you so much, Ben, for sharing with us.  You know how much I adore your work!
House Beautiful ~ October 2014

Coming soon to my shop ~ Pure white linen hemstitched towels, dinner napkins, and cocktail napkins!

To advertise with Splendid Sass, visit here, or contact me at splendidsass@gmail.com


IF YOU MISSED
Matchbook Magazine ~ August Issue










 photo signature_zps513df16d.png

4 comments :

therelishedroost said...

WOW I love everything!! xo K

Karena said...

Ben's design aesthetic is incredible just gorgeous!!
xoxo
Karena
The Arts by Karena

Karen said...

I love the bold colors he infuses into each of his rooms. What a fresh approach. Great post.
Karen

designchic said...

It is amazing, Teresa. I love every single room!!

Post a Comment

Thank you for you comments!
Hateful comments with improper language will not be posted