Wednesday, December 17, 2014

PINTEREST AT CHRISTMASTIME ~ PART THREE

I am really getting excited about Christmas rounding the corner! It is my favorite time of the year.

This is the third part of my Pinterest series.  
ENJOY!


















































To advertise with Splendid Sass, visit here, or contact me at splendidsass@gmail.com

Be sure and visit my Etsy shop.  My new Dinner Napkins, Cocktail Napkins and Towels are in the shop now.  I will be adding more designs within the week.  






And don't forget the Christmas towels.  More to come.






IF YOU MISSED
Welcome New Sponsor ~ Ned Schechter of Surviving Elegantly

 photo signature_zps513df16d.png

5 comments :

Unknown said...

Such beautiful inspiration Teresa this foggy morning! I hope you and your family have a wonderful Christmas...you will have such a special one with that darling grandbaby! xo Nancy

Karena said...

It has been cloudy and cold all week and these shimmering holiday images have brightened my day Teresa!!

xoxo
Karena
The Arts by Karena

designchic said...

I love every single image, Teresa. Such gorgeous Christmas decor!!

Woodside Park said...

All incredibly beautiful and festive!!! Love your selections, Teresa. Wishing you a warm and wonderful Christmas. Cheers~

therelishedroost said...

You picked so many of my favorites!! xo K

Post a Comment

Thank you for you comments!
Hateful comments with improper language will not be posted