Monday, November 24, 2014

THANKSGIVING TABLESCAPES

Thanksgiving is my favorite time to share tradition, and the table and food makes the day with family and friends special. Below are some of my favorite table designs.

I hope that you are planning a day to be with family and friends and remember those who will be alone. Happy Thanksgiving and ENJOY!



























To advertise with Splendid Sass, visit here, or contact me at splendidsass@gmail.com

Be sure and visit my Etsy shop.  My new Dinner Napkins, Cocktail Napkins and Towels are in the shop now.  I will be adding more designs within the week.






And don't forget the Christmas towels.  More to come.







 photo signature_zps513df16d.png

5 comments :

therelishedroost said...

Stunning! I love the new dinner napkins too!

I Dream Of said...

Always love some table inspiration. Thanks for all the gorgeousness, Teresa! Happy Thanksgiving to you! XOXO

Splenderosa said...

I agree with both Karolyn and Jeanne. Happy Thanksgiving, T !!!

Splendid Market said...

Lots of inspiring tables here, I especially love the all yellow bouquets and the bouquets with apples.

Happy Thanksgiving Teresa!

Karena said...

Teresa there are so many beautiful ways to adorn the table for the holidays...lovely choices!!

Happy Thanksgiving!
xoxo
Karena
The Arts by Karena

Post a Comment

Thank you for you comments!
Hateful comments with improper language will not be posted