Tuesday, November 25, 2014

READY ~ GET SET ~ GO!

It is that time of year, and the deals are everywhere! I have chosen a few of my favorites for now, items that I consider to be the best.  Let's get warm and cozy! Links below image box.
ENJOY!

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8



To advertise with Splendid Sass, visit here, or contact me at splendidsass@gmail.com

Be sure and visit my Etsy shop.  My new Dinner Napkins, Cocktail Napkins and Towels are in the shop now.  I will be adding more designs within the week.






And don't forget the Christmas towels.  More to come.







 photo signature_zps513df16d.png

5 comments :

Karena said...

Teresa excellent choices. It is cozy time and I love the throw, the Serena and Lily beddings and yes I can use new pajamas!!!

Happy Thanksgiving!
xoxo
Karena
The Arts by Karena

The enchanted home said...

The napkins are great...how cute are those reindeer! Wishing you and yours a happy and healthy Thanksgiving!

Splendid Market said...

I love the monogrammed napkins in your shop, and those blue and white pi's combined with the turkish towel (house shawl) look like something one could lounge in for awhile, stylishly.

Woodside Park said...

Your new towels and napkins are fabulous, Teresa. So beautiful! Look forward to seeing the rest of the collection. Have a Happy Thanksgiving!! Cheers~

I Dream Of said...

There's nothing better than being cozy, right Teresa! Love your new napkins and towels! XOXO

Post a Comment

Thank you for you comments!
Hateful comments with improper language will not be posted