Monday, December 15, 2014

PINTEREST AT CHRISTMASTIME ~ PART TWO

This is Part Two of the PINTEREST AT CHRISTMASTIME series.  If you missed part one, find it here.







































Pinterest

To advertise with Splendid Sass, visit here, or contact me at splendidsass@gmail.com

Be sure and visit my Etsy shop.  My new Dinner Napkins, Cocktail Napkins and Towels are in the shop now.  I will be adding more designs within the week.  






And don't forget the Christmas towels.  More to come.







 photo signature_zps513df16d.png

5 comments :

therelishedroost said...

Stunning!! xo Karolyn

Karena said...

All of these images are so gorgeous Teresa! I cannot get enough of holiday decor and delight!

xoxo
Karena
The Arts by Karena

I Dream Of said...

Love all this holiday magic, Teresa! Hope you are having a beautiful season! XOXO

Karen said...

Can we please extend Christmas by a week or so, I want to enjoy this magic a little longer than the 10 days left until Christmas.
xo
Karen

cindy hattersley design said...

I agree with Karen!! Keep those beautiful images coming!!

Post a Comment

Thank you for you comments!
Hateful comments with improper language will not be posted