Monday, December 29, 2014

BETH WEBB ~ DESIGN ON LAKE CHATUGE

Beth Webb is by far one of my favorite interior designers.  I never know what to expect, and I like that.  I love art, and Beth's work showcases so many mediums.  From the horn brushes to the lime washed surroundings, I just fell in love with this home from moment one.

This 10,000-square-foot home sits on Lake Chatuge and is a perfect second home for this family of five. 
ENJOY!












Photography by Emily Followill


To advertise with Splendid Sass, visit here, or contact me at splendidsass@gmail.com



GET IT IN TIME!

Fitbit One

IF YOU MISSED
Welcome New Sponsor ~ Ned Schechter of Surviving Elegantly


 photo signature_zps513df16d.png

4 comments :

Kathysue said...

Beautiful!!! Wishing you a very Happy New Year!!
xo Kathysue

therelishedroost said...

HAVE A GREAT NEW YEAR! xo Karolyn

Karen said...

What pretty rooms!
Have a jolly new year.
Karen

cindy hattersley design said...

Love Beth's work! Thank you so much for featuring it. You reminded me why I love AHL, I just resubscribed!!

Post a Comment

Thank you for you comments!
Hateful comments with improper language will not be posted