Tuesday, January 13, 2015

A NEW LOOK


I am so excited about my new blog page.  A huge THANK YOU to Shari Miller of Little Blue Deer! She knew exactly what I wanted when I asked for chic and conservative, and she brought it all to life!  I hope that you love it too.

The images below are from my Pinterest search in the last few days.  I hope that you ENJOY!














To advertise with Splendid Sass, visit here, or contact me at splendidsass@gmail.com




GET IT IN TIME!

Fitbit One

IF YOU MISSED
Welcome New Sponsor ~ Ned Schechter of Surviving Elegantly




 photo signature_zps513df16d.png

13 comments :

The enchanted home said...

LOVE your new look....congratulations. A new year and a new look....you did a fabulous job. Love all your Pinterest pics too...so inspiring.

designchic said...

Oh my gosh!! Your new look is so gorgeous!! Just fabulous. Great way to start the new year! xo Kristy

Karena said...

Teresa I love your new look, it is gorgeous!I have thought about hiring Shari for some time now. This may be the year to get it done!

xoxo
Karena
Featuring "Inner Spaces"

Linda Merrill said...

New look is great Teresa! Happy New Year!

therelishedroost said...

Love it!!

I Dream Of said...

Looks so great, Teresa! Congratulations to you! XOXO

Splenderosa said...

That Shari is tops, isn't she? She did mine a while back and I absolutely love love love it.

Karen said...

This captures the beauty and sophistication of your blog site perfectly. Love it! And I love the images you've shared today.
Karen

Woodside Park said...

Looking gorgeous!! Love, love your new stylish blog design. Congrats, Teresa. Cheers

Stacy CUrran said...

Teresa I absolutely love it. So clean and beautiful!
Stacy

Carol@6WilsonBlog.com said...

I love it!!! The new header is chic and stylish, just as you said! What a nice way to start the new year. Love these images, too!

Anonymous said...

Love the new look...very chic!
And thank you for visiting my blog. I'm trying to get back to it!

designchic said...

It looks fabulous, Teresa. Isn't Shari the best?! So many beautiful images to fit your gorgeous new look!

Post a Comment

Thank you for you comments!
Hateful comments with improper language will not be posted