Thursday, January 22, 2015

MARY MCDONALD ~ INTERIOR DESIGN


Interior designer Mary McDonald needs no introduction to my readers, because I frequently publish her work.  I seemed to have missed a few, so I am sharing them with you Friday.  
ENJOY!







To advertise with Splendid Sass, visit here, or contact me at splendidness@gmail.com




GET IT IN TIME!

Fitbit One

IF YOU MISSED
House Beautiful Favorites ~ February Issue
Welcome New Sponsor ~ Ned Schechter of Surviving Elegantly




 photo signature_zps513df16d.png

6 comments :

therelishedroost said...

My favorite Bullion Fringe on those chairs!!

The enchanted home said...

All gorgeous...big fan of her work and think she is a riot. She would be fun to work with!

Karena said...

Oh she is so good and I love Mary's rooms!!
xoxo
Karena
The Arts by Karena

Carrie said...

I love her work! Beautiful!!

designchic said...

Such beautiful images - just love the canopy bed!

Karen said...

Teresa,
I do love her style. I still remember the Pasadena showhouse she designed that Gwenyth later bought furnished!
Such a nice way to start the morning, thanks for always providing such great inspiration.
Karen

Post a Comment

Thank you for you comments!
Hateful comments with improper language will not be posted