Friday, January 8, 2010

Neutral Palettes Rock!

.

Photography by Eric Piasecki.

Neutral palettes, whether gray (my favorite) or beige, are an open palette for decorating. Colors seem to pop against this background.

The following piece by Elle Decor on the renovation of a Hampton home, designed by Steven Gabrel, proves that a pure, neutral background is perfect for those desiring to be creative!

I am in the process of painting a few canvases with this color palette.









This doesn't mean that you have to use only one color. As a matter of fact, the most beautifully designed rooms start with a neutral palette. I love this look!

You can change out colors, depending on the holiday or the season, to create an entirely new look.

I hope that you have enjoyed this post, and I will see you tomorrow.
Teresa
 photo signature_zps513df16d.png

0 comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for you comments!
Hateful comments with improper language will not be posted