Saturday, October 3, 2020

A PLACE CALLED HOME: PRINT | COLOUR | PATTERN: BY CATH KIDSTON

 

A PLACE CALLED HOME:
PRINT | COLOUR | PATTERN
by Cath Kidston 
Rizzoli New York, $45.00
September 2020
Reviewed by Teresa Hatfield
Author, Splendid Sass


When I was poring over the lovely book Cath Kidston: A Place Called Home: Print | Colour | Pattern, I felt like I was at my mother’s home. It was so cozy and filled with old and new, arranged in a unique way. 


The cabinets, kitchen, and bathrooms reminded me of my maternal grandmother and grandfather’s home. They lived in the country, and the home had a pond, cows, and a lovely garden with flowers and vegetables. You get my gist, I felt at home. 


Cath’s home is filled with glassware, tons of china, linens, old furniture, rugs, and quaint cabinets. There is a cozy look and feel to this art filled home, and I really love the way it was planned and redone. 


Below are a few of the rooms in Cath and her husband’s abode. I hope that you ENJOY! 









 photo signature_zps513df16d.png

0 comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for you comments!
Hateful comments with improper language will not be posted