Friday, August 2, 2013

I SCREAM SANDWICH


I SCREAM SANDWICH
Inspired Recipes for the Ultimate Frozen Treat
By Jennie Schacht
Stewart, Tabori & Chang; $19.95
Reviewed by Teresa Hatfield
Author, Splendid Sass



Friday is National Ice Cream Sandwich Day, so I wanted to share this fabulous book with you! It is full of beautiful images and 40 ice cream sandwich recipes to make at home.  Jennie has a way of turning several ingredients into masterpieces. ENJOY!
















Follow on Bloglovin

To advertise with Splendid Sass, visit here for rates, and then email me at: splendidsass@gmail.com

JossandMain.com home furnishing





Follow on Bloglovin
 photo signature_zps513df16d.png

3 comments :

Karena said...

Oh how yummy and so many versions!! Thanks Teresa!

Xoxo
Karena
2013 Designer Series

Unknown said...

Those could be worth the the extra time on the barre, no?

Unknown said...

Oh my goodness that banana split on a bun thingy, kill me. These are all perfect summer treats.
xo Nancy

Post a Comment

Thank you for you comments!
Hateful comments with improper language will not be posted