Wednesday, July 14, 2010

House Beautiful Goes Purple


I love House Beautiful magazine, and there is a new guy on the block this month. This piece is everywhere, but from the moment the postman delivered my latest copy I knew that I had to share this fresh, bold, and whimsical, yet traditional, home with you!

The designer, David Kaihoi, designed his one bedroom apartment in New York with purple pizazz. From the living room to the bedroom and closet, this small space was perfectly utilized. 

Enjoy, my friends!








Do you agree that this designer tackled a problem with such a small space and resolved each hurdle  brilliantly?  You can see these rooms in the current House Beautiful, on newstands now.

See you soon,
Teresa
xoxo
 photo signature_zps513df16d.png

1 comments :

JMW said...

I ADORE that closet! Not sure if you would call that a Chinese red, but it seems to look that way, and I LOVE that shade of red!

Post a Comment

Thank you for you comments!
Hateful comments with improper language will not be posted