Monday, January 27, 2014

ZEBRA LOVE

As my readers know, I have a long term love for zebra.  When I came across these images of interior designer Lindsay Coral Harper's home, I had to share.  
ENJOY!







Find the home here on House Beautiful
Photography by Kelly Stuart

To advertise with Splendid Sass, visit here, and contact me at splendid sass@gmail.com.


ORDERED THE FITBIT FORCE! One of my blogging friends
 recommends this for workouts.  
Other colors available




IF YOU MISSED
 photo signature_zps513df16d.png

11 comments :

Karena said...

Teresa I love her ceramic Zebras!
xoxo
Karena
The Arts by Karena

therelishedroost said...

Yes, my fellow Zebra lover.. I love this post!!!

Unknown said...

I have a large ceramic zebra of my mom's from the 70's and love it! Hope all is well Teresa! Good luck with the workouts! xo Nancy

Elizabeth @ The Little Black Door said...

I loved that spread as well. It makes me so happy!

michele said...

i love a zebra! so exotic and sexy!

michele

Unknown said...

Zebras are so cool! I love the way it can fit into a room and make it actually elegant!

Julie Taylor and Danni Greenwalt said...

Hi Teresa...I do too!

carolyn bradford said...

I want a zebra rug so badly! I have always loved them as well! I remember seeing donkeys painted as zebras when I was about 9 and we lived in California….we would "cross the border" literally into Tiawana and there they would be! I always thought they were the real thing!

Splendid Market said...

I love le zebrah as well. Do you know the name of that blue and white wallpaper? so pretty.

Unknown said...

Oh the zebra print is such a fun one to use in a home. Loving all the zebra accents Lindsay Coral Harper has used in her personal home.

Donna

Unknown said...

Oh the zebra print is such a fun one to use in a home. Loving all the zebra accents Lindsay Coral Harper has used in her personal home.

Donna

Post a Comment

Thank you for you comments!
Hateful comments with improper language will not be posted