Saturday, January 4, 2014

BALLOONS, BALLOONS, BALLOONS

Is there anything more fun than balloons!  They are so happy and are perfect for celebration and just because.

I thought I would start the first week of the year with these happy air-filled pretties.  
ENJOY!
















ORDERED THE FITBIT FORCE! One of my blogging friends
 recommends this for workouts.  
Other colors available




To advertise with Splendid Sass, visit here for rates, and then email me at: splendidsass@gmail.com

IF YOU MISSED
 photo signature_zps513df16d.png

4 comments :

The enchanted home said...

Hi Teresa.....happy new year! Just checking in, wishing you all great things for 2014. The balloons are great..so festive and happy, you know there is a celebration of some sort when you see balloons:)

michele said...

love this post! happy new year, my darling teresa. the balloons are just what i needed today to perk me up and remind me how much i love em. hugs to you.

michele

Unknown said...

What a fun post. I remember taking my kids to the grocery store when they were little and they always wanted balloons. I guess we never outgrow that! Happy New Year Teresa!

xo
Kim

Unknown said...

Such a fun post! I remember when my kids were little they wanted a balloon every time we went to the grocery store. I guess we never outgrow that! Happy New Year Teresa!

xo
Kim

Post a Comment

Thank you for you comments!
Hateful comments with improper language will not be posted