Wednesday, December 18, 2013

CHRISTMAS BLISS

For the next eight days, I will be sharing five posts filled with gorgeous Christmas images, many that you may not have seen, so I hope that you ENJOY!































Don't miss my gift guides to the right on he sidebar!  Great ideas!



I saw this and immediately thought about The Holiday!  Oh to have had a tent like this one as a child.

The Children's Shop 
Also in Candy Pink and Blue

GIFT GUIDES
Fine Paper and Accessories Gift Guide
Christmas Decoration Guide
My Etsy Shop for Gifts

ETSY SHOP













and more here.

To advertise with Splendid Sass, visit here for rates, and then email me at: splendidsass@gmail.com

IF YOU MISSED
 photo signature_zps513df16d.png

4 comments :

Karena said...

Dear Teresa,
Thank you so much for sharing the beauty of the season with us!

xoxo
Karena
Scalamandre Giveaway!

I Dream Of said...

Christmas Bliss, indeed! Hope you are having a festive week, Teresa! XO

Stacy CUrran said...

I don't think I've seen ANY of those. Awesome mages -thanks!
Stacy

therelishedroost said...

So elegant, love everyone of those!!

Post a Comment

Thank you for you comments!
Hateful comments with improper language will not be posted