Saturday, December 14, 2013

GLITTER AND GOLD

I love anything gold!  I have a lot of neutral gold in my home.  It just goes, and during the holidays, it is extra special.

Below is part one of two posts on gold.  It is just perfect for Christmas, so I saved them for now!  ENJOY and have a great weekend, and don't miss my gift guides on the sidebar!!












































I saw this and immediately thought about The Holiday!  Oh to have had a tent like this one as a child.

The Children's Shop 
Also in Candy Pink and Blue

GIFT GUIDES
Fine Paper and Accessories Gift Guide
Christmas Decoration Guide
To advertise with Splendid Sass, visit here for rates, and then email me at: splendidsass@gmail.com

IF YOU MISSED
 photo signature_zps513df16d.png

9 comments :

The Buzz Blog said...

This post is as good as gold, Teresa! So many pretty pictures. Hope you have a great weekend!
xxoo
C + C

Karen said...

Teresa,
What pretty images to inspire! I love the bedroom photo, with the roaring fire....and the duckling.
Have a wonderful weekend.
Karen

Julie Taylor and Danni Greenwalt said...

Teresa...great post....love all the sparkle and gold!

Splendid Market said...

Beautiful collection Teresa, of course my eye is always drawn to the natural, love those gilded branches and I wish I were walking down that beautiful street (I want snow), but that chanel cuff is doable too!! Have a great weekend!

Woodside Park said...

Gold and gorgeous! Bring on the glow, please. Look forward to part 2. Bravo!
xo
Loi

Francine Gardner said...

Gorgeous!! Love the sparkle, the Tour Eiffel, the 2 cheveaux…Paris at Christmas…Thank you for making me dream...

Emilie said...

Love this post Teresa! I do that sometimes too - saving a post for when an appropriate time comes :) And gold is so perfect for the holidays!! I especially love the picture of the gold jewellery and the stunning red lipstick and the long gold skirt at the end! Have a lovely sunday Teresa! I always enjoy reading/looking at your blog, thank you for all the beautiful posts!

Karena said...

Teresa I love your golden embroidery!
xoxo
Karena
The Arts by Karena

therelishedroost said...

All so gorgeous!! But that owl... I just LOVE!!!

Post a Comment

Thank you for you comments!
Hateful comments with improper language will not be posted