Saturday, January 4, 2014

DINING ROOM FAVORITES

We spend a lot of time around the dining room table, and many memories are made with family and friends.  Below are several of my favorites, and I love the more causal rooms.  ENJOY!




















1) Richard hallberg 2) Beverly Field 3-20) Pinterest

ORDERED THE FITBIT FORCE! One of my blogging friends
 recommends this for workouts.  
Other colors available

 Fitbit Force

Fitbit Flex


To advertise with Splendid Sass, visit here for rates, and then email me at: splendidsass@gmail.com

IF YOU MISSED
 photo signature_zps513df16d.png

7 comments :

Unknown said...

I love a formal dining room and I especially like the second one! These are great Teresa!

Maryanne White said...

Love the idea of the round tables. Makes each and everyone equal, and does help with conversation.
Wishing you the very best for the New Year. Maryanne

Emilie said...

Love your taste as always! Several on these are actually already on my Pinterest hahah so that definately means you picked great images hahah lol :) Kisses!

Constance Murphy said...

Love the third one ♥♥

http://www.mursway.com/

Julie Taylor and Danni Greenwalt said...

Hi Teresa...you do have great taste and I love how they used art work to create interest...

Fabulously French said...

Bonjour Teresa, I hope that you are having a nice weekend. Ours is mild but wet here in SW France. Just wanted to say thanks for such a great post as I am in the process of creating a formal dining room in our house and although I have the chairs, table and chandelier sorted, I am now at the detail stage.Chairs and table are Louis XVI style so I am hoping to reflect this in the finishing touches but at the same time are fixing modern with old.....needless to say I am enjoying my wee project.

à très bientot, Leeann

Karen said...

Happy New Year!
There are several dining rooms in this display that I would love to dine in.
xo,
Karen

Post a Comment

Thank you for you comments!
Hateful comments with improper language will not be posted