Thursday, December 19, 2013

CHRISTMAS BLISS ~ PART THREE

This is part three of five Christmas Bliss posts!  I hope that you ENJOY!  And don't forget to visit my GIFT GUIDES to the right on my sidebar!!











































Don't miss my gift guides to the right on he sidebar!  Great ideas!


And...


Shop these great rugs here!!

GIFT GUIDES
Fine Paper and Accessories Gift Guide
Christmas Decoration Guide
To advertise with Splendid Sass, visit here for rates, and then email me at: splendidsass@gmail.com

IF YOU MISSED
 photo signature_zps513df16d.png

6 comments :

The enchanted home said...

SO much beauty here Teresa!! You really pulled out all the stops here, gorgeous inspiration!

I Dream Of said...

Gorgeous, Teresa! I'm so glad there are still two more Christmas bliss posts to come! Hope your week is just as beautiful. XO

Splendid Market said...

Such a warm and wonderful series! I love every inspiring image, running out to put a red ribbon on my boxwood wreaths in the morn!

Karena said...

Teresa, so enchanting! I love the blue and gold china with the angel!
xoxo
Karena
The Arts by Karena

The Buzz Blog said...

It's so festive and lovely around here today, Teresa. Exactly what we needed to put us in the mood for some holiday wrapping this weekend.
xxoo
C + C

Merlin said...

Oh, WOW!!! franki

Post a Comment

Thank you for you comments!
Hateful comments with improper language will not be posted