Friday, January 10, 2014

PURE WHITE

Is there anything more pure and beautiful than white?  It is everywhere, and I love it!  Lately there has been lot of beautiful white snow on the ground, and while many are very tired of it, I was disappointed that we didn't get a little of the white powdery stuff this week.  After all, it was 7 degrees at one point.

Below are quite a few of my favorite images in white that I thought you would like!!  Have a great weekend and ENJOY!































































ORDERED THE FITBIT FORCE! One of my blogging friends
 recommends this for workouts.  
Other colors available


25% off of everything in the
 photo signature_zps513df16d.png

5 comments :

Greet Lefèvre said...

OMG Teresa!!!!! What a beautiful 'white' post!!! I can look over and over it again!!!!! I pinned some of the pictures!! Thank you for sharing this post with us!
xx
Greet

The enchanted home said...

Love this post and love white! So many images to pin...gotta get busy!

I Dream Of said...

Gorgeous, Teresa. Thanks for starting us off on the white note this morning! Nothing is as pretty and peaceful as pure, pretty white! One thing I noticed - some of the fashion photos were vintage - Carolyne Bessette Kennedy and Jackie Kennedy - but the styles still looked current. White is truly a classic. Happy weekend to you - hope it's beautiful! XOXO

Hallie said...

Hi Teresa, this was amazing and I love white. I'm considering redoing my bedroom completely in white! Do you know if that shot of limestone town houses with the lovely lamps is Manhattan, Brooklyn or London? I have to know!!
Thanks for sharing always such beauty. It brightens my day.

Unknown said...

Wonderful assortment of white photos. Thanks for the inspiration.

Post a Comment

Thank you for you comments!
Hateful comments with improper language will not be posted