Monday, April 28, 2014

WRITING DESK LOVE

This will be my last post on writing and paper during National Letter Writing Month, but it will not be my last post on fine writing paper and stationery, pen, and the art of writing.  It is a part of me that I treasure. 

My first post during National Writing Month was on the demise of cursive writing and can be found here.  My second post was on the art of calligraphy and can be found here.  My third post was on stationery and can be found here.

I am totally obsessed with beautiful writing and work areas.  The desks below are some of my favorites.

I hope that you have enjoyed this series on writing.  It is a subject that is very close to my heart. ENJOY!
























Pinterest

To advertise with Splendid Sass, visit here, or contact me at splendidsass@gmail.co



IF YOU MISSED
Room of the Day
Luis Bustamante ~ Black and White
 Stationery Love
Walker and Gillette: American Architects. 
Victorian Glory In San Francisco and the Bay Area Friday Pinterest Finds
Linens: For Every Room and Occasion
 ~ Jane Scott Hodges
The Art of Calligraphy
Matchbook Magazine ~ April Issue
Christopher Guy ~ Design Excellence
Blue and White Monday
Melanie Turner ~ Design in Rosemary Beach
Dining Alfresco
Is Cursive Writing a Thing of the Past?
Easter's on the Way
Monday Favorites
Thank You Tina, of The Enchanted Home
Barbara Heath ~ Interior Design in Atlanta
Vincente Wolf for Julianna Margulies, The Good Wife
Light Filled Living Rooms
The Best in Veranda ~ March/April Issue
Weekend Love
ROCO ~ Spring Issue
Matchbook Magazine
Mary Drysdale for American Standard
Blue and White Bash at The Pink Pagoda
The Day in Pinterest
Spring Tablescapes
Mariette Hines Gomez ~ Design in Washington
The Foyer ~ The First Impression
Bring on the Green
Advertising Bliss

 photo signature_zps513df16d.png

10 comments :

designchic said...

So many perfect writing desks. I love the images that show one that is used and loved like mine. The one with the blue and white porcelain is perfect! Happy Monday, Teresa!

therelishedroost said...

Love all of them! great taste my friend!

Julie Taylor and Danni Greenwalt said...

Teresa...these images are beautiful!

Karena said...

Teresa this is the most wonderful selection of office/ desk spaces I have ever seen! The rooms all speak to me and of coursed I have had to Pin them!!

xoxo
Karena
The Arts by Karena

I Dream Of said...

Lovely, Teresa. This post is making me think of the perfect French writing desk my friend Pam had at Red Ticking that I let get away. I'll always regret it! Happy Monday. XOXO

Katy Byrne said...

Very pretty shots! Love that mirrored top desk
www.designsbykaty.com

Unknown said...

beautiful desks and areas to write letters in! I love a handwritten note and hope to never let it die out! Have a great week. xo Nancy

Stacy CUrran said...

Beautiful post Teresa- some of my all time favorites here
Stacy

The enchanted home said...

Gorgeous.....actually in the process of making an office for myself so love seeing all this beautiful inspiration!

Karen said...

Teresa,
wow, what creative spaces you've shared. I think I could return to handwritten letters if I had one of these beauties to write from.
xo,
Karen

Post a Comment

Thank you for you comments!
Hateful comments with improper language will not be posted