Tuesday, March 18, 2014

VINCENTE WOLF FOR JULIANNA MARGULIES, THE GOOD WIFE


I don't know how many of you watch The Good Wife, but the set is amazing, just as amazing as the Manhattan home of Julianna Margulies, designed by Vincente Wolf. I fell in love with the glamorous set at first sight, and this home is just as beautiful

I have been following the work of interior designer Vincente Wolf for years.  I love his elegant and classic style, and he has really reeled me in with this Manhattan beauty. ENJOY!








 William Abranowicz

To advertise with Splendid Sass, visit here, and contact me at splendidsass@gmail.com.



IF YOU MISSED
 photo signature_zps513df16d.png

6 comments :

Karena said...

Teresa I am so hooked on The Good Wife and love Julianna's home by Vincente!

Xoxo
Karena
The Arts by Karena

Unknown said...

His work is beautiful! Such a gorgeous home Teresa! I do love his work!

Donna

Jalon Burton said...

Teresa, I have been beating myself up for quite some time now because this one has been on my list and have yet to see it.
I think you might have just won me over! Thanks so much for the TV inspiration- I am not much of a watcher so am VERY picky when I do take the time.
Have a wonderful day!

cindy hattersley design said...

Love the bedroom. I too love the show however is it me or does she have a very unflattering hairstyle right now? She is so lovely but that hair....yikes!

michele said...

va va voooooom. these interiors are sexy cool. thanks for introducing them here, beautiful teresa.

michele

The Buzz Blog said...

You can see Vincente touches in this beautiful pad - he loves to bring in ethnic touches like inlaid chairs and brass lamps. This is a chic as the character Julianna plays on TV!
xxoo
C + C

Post a Comment

Thank you for you comments!
Hateful comments with improper language will not be posted