Monday, March 10, 2014

THE BEST OF VERANDA ~ MARCH/APRIL ISSUE

Editor in Chief Clinton Smith is doing a great job!  This issue of Veranda is so spectacular that I had a difficult time choosing my favorites.  ENJOY!





















1-3)Interior design by Furlow Gatewood, Photography by Max Kim-Bee. 4-8) Interior design by Greg Stewart, Photography by Laura Resen. 9-13) Interior Design by Alessandra Branca, Photography by Douglas Friedman. 14-16) Interior Design by Cristina Azario, Photography by Francesco Lagnese. 17-18) Interior Design by Susan GutFreund, Photography by Melanie Acevedo. 19-21) Interior Design by Rob Southern, Photography by Peter Murdock.
To advertise with Splendid Sass, visit here, and contact me at splendidsass@gmail.com.


IF YOU MISSED
 photo signature_zps513df16d.png

10 comments :

Unknown said...

Love Veranda and love all of these images. Great post Teresa!

I Dream Of said...

Beautiful! As usual, I'm way behind with my magazines this month! Just cracked my Vogue and Domino over the weekend. Looking forward to Veranda!

Have a wonderful week, Teresa! XO

Woodside Park said...

What a stunning issue!!! Veranda just keeps getting better and better!! Thanks for the preview, Teresa. xoxo

Woodside Park said...

What a stunning issue! Veranda just keeps getting better and better. Thanks for sharing this preview, Teresa. xoxo

Unknown said...

Well I thought I would be able to pick a favorite but as I scrolled down your page I became more confused! Clearly I need to renew my subscription!!

Jill Sorensen-LiveLikeYou said...

Love the upholstered chintz walls. I forgot how much I used to like to read Veranda.

Julie Taylor and Danni Greenwalt said...

Love Veranda...one of my favorite!

Stacy CUrran said...

I saw a lot of these pinned this morning from people I follow, and I can see Why - gorgeous Teresa!
Stacy

The Buzz Blog said...

What a beautiful issue, Teresa. We have been so busy we haven't had a chance to read it yet but you have sure whet our appetite with these pretty pictures.
xxoo
C + C

Unknown said...

I can not choose a favourite one maybe because they are all great!
Greetings!
London domestic cleaning

Post a Comment

Thank you for you comments!
Hateful comments with improper language will not be posted