Monday, February 17, 2014

MARIETTE HINES GOMEZ ~ DESIGN IN WASHINGTON

Interior designer Mariette Hines Gomez transformed the museum-like rooms of Washington, DC's oldest home into a relaxed yet historic dwelling.  I fell in love the minute I saw the rooms.

You will want to read the  entire history in the February issue of Architectural Digest.  
ENJOY!










 Photography by Scott Frances

To advertise with Splendid Sass, visit here, and contact me at splendidsass@gmail.com.



IF YOU MISSED
 photo signature_zps513df16d.png

9 comments :

Maryanne White said...

What a stunning entry hall! I have always admired Gomez's work.

therelishedroost said...

I totally did not expect that from Mariette! She has been the queen of cream for so long with such subtle detail, I love what she did her that foyer is amazing!!!!

I Dream Of said...

Charming! Traditional but not at all boring.

Happy Monday, Teresa! XOXO

Julie Taylor and Danni Greenwalt said...

I love all the rugs she used...very nice!

cindy hattersley design said...

I love her work. I haven't had a chance to read my AD yet. What a fresh take on tradition!

Mary Ann Pickett said...

I am crazy about the wood floors and rugs.

Unknown said...

Completely stunning! That entry is unbelievable!!

Unknown said...

She is such a talented designer and such a nice lady in person. Love her work Teresa!

Donna

A happy reader said...

Your blog is consistently excellent. Thank you.

Post a Comment

Thank you for you comments!
Hateful comments with improper language will not be posted