Thursday, April 10, 2014

MATCHBOOK MAGAZINE ~ APRIL ISSUE

When I see the new Matchbook magazine in my inbox, I can't wait to get my tea and read!  This month is s great issue, featuring the work of Kacy Lubell, Jennifer Stocker, and Lady Grey!  Being the paper and pen person that I am, the stunning work of Lubell was right up my alley! And who doesn’t love clothes and jewelry?  
The cover photo of Kacy Lubell was taken by the talented Rima Brindamour.
ENJOY!











To advertise with Splendid Sass, visit here, or contact me at splendidsass@gmail.com





IF YOU MISSED
 photo signature_zps513df16d.png

7 comments :

The enchanted home said...

Beautiful pictures is right...think I need to go check it out. Enjoy your day!

Karena said...

I love it when Matchbook releases, so many amazing rooms, thanks Teresa!!

xoxo
Karena
The Arts by Karena

carolyn bradford said...

How do you do it? Always a fun, inspiring blog post! Wish I was you!

Unknown said...

Looks like a great issue Teresa! Hope I can find some time to see it in full!!

Unknown said...

Great issue! Love the fun textiles in the dining and living room pics!!

Stacy CUrran said...

Beautiful post Teresa! I thought that was Sarah Jessica Parker on the cover!
Stacy

michele said...

way to make gold chic and classy. rawr!

happy saturday, T.

michele

Post a Comment

Thank you for you comments!
Hateful comments with improper language will not be posted