Wednesday, June 25, 2014

KELLI FORD AND KIRSTEN FITZGIBBONS ~ DESIGN IN SOUTHAMPTON

If you don't know how much I love the work of sisters Kelli Ford and Kirsten Fitzgibbons, I can tell you, I think they rock!  Add in the expertise of Peter Pennoyer, VOILA!

This Southampton getaway shouts happy throughout because these two know how to put together furnishings, color, and pattern.  Step outside to the fabulous landscape, designed by Deborah Nevins, and you will know your have arrived in paradise.

Ok, enough from me. ENJOY!









Photography by Max Kim-Bee
Veranda July-August 2014

To advertise with Splendid Sass, visit here, or contact me at splendidsass@gmail.co

GREAT BEACH TOWELS
HERE

Perfect for the BEACH
Here Comes the Sun! Shop the Lookbook!



 photo signature_zps513df16d.png

2 comments :

Karena said...

Teresa don't you love this bright and refreshing decor!

xoxo
Karena
The Arts by Karena

I Dream Of said...

What a gorgeous home. Looks just like summer! XOXO

Post a Comment

Thank you for you comments!
Hateful comments with improper language will not be posted