Wednesday, June 4, 2014

NEW SPONSOR ~ LADY BUILDER SHOPS


I am excited to share with you the business of my newest sponsor, Lady Builder Shops.


Lady Builder Shops offers a collection of carefully curated furniture, decorative accessories and unique gifts hand-picked by our team for their comfort, character and color. After 16 years of building award-winning custom homes (www.thomashomesofhinsdale.com) the team behind Lady Builder Shops launched a website to showcase their most favorite items, selected over years spent searching for the right chandelier, carpet, paint color and throw pillow to bring a newly built home to life. Their goal is to create a place where shoppers can find special items that will enable their home’s design to reflect a thoughtful and inspired collection of pieces that express taste and personality. You will be able to shop brands such as Aiden Gray, Brownstone, Currey and Company, Moen, Stanley. and Vagabond House, just to name a few. 

Below are just of few of the pieces you will find in furniture, lighting, plumbing, home decor, kitchen, tableware, and gifts.








Let's give Lady Builder Shop a huge welcome by visiting their site here.

To advertise with Splendid Sass, visit here, or contact me at splendidsass@gmail.co


 photo signature_zps513df16d.png

8 comments :

Karena said...

Truly wonderful items Teresa, I am loving the lamps!

xoxo
Karena
The Arts by Karena

My Notting Hill said...

I love their mirrors!

Unknown said...

Always looking for new sources-good to know! Thank you!!

designchic said...

I just love all of their pretty things! Such a cool store! Thanks for sharing! xo, Kristy

Stacy CUrran said...

Congratulations on the new sponsor - it looks awesome and I'm clicking over now:)
Satcy

Karen said...

Teresa,
This looks like a great resource. I'll head over when I finish my comment. Thanks for this.
xo,
Karen

The Buzz Blog said...

Looks like a wonderful source for all things pretty and decorative! Thanks for sharing, Teresa.
xxoo
C + C

Julie Khuu | Haute Khuuture said...

Oh gorge! That paneling is divine, love the attention to traditional details! I'll definitely check them out, every designer needs some fabulous resources for beautiful casegoods!

xo-Julie
Peace. Love. LOL!

Haute Khuuture Blog

Post a Comment

Thank you for you comments!
Hateful comments with improper language will not be posted