Friday, May 16, 2014

PINTEREST FAVORITES

As many of you already know, Feedburner has "accidentally" dropped thousands of our email readers from our lists.  To say that I join the many livid bloggers in saying WE HAVE HAD IT would be putting it mildly!  In fact, in the process of redoing my web page, which will take a while, I plan to phase out Google, period! If you are one of my email blog readers, please sign up again.  I am so sorry for you inconvenience.

~~<>~~

This week was a great week in Pinterest, so I thought I would share a few of my favorites!  
ENJOY!














To advertise with Splendid Sass, visit here, or contact me at splendidsass@gmail.co




IF YOU MISSED
 photo signature_zps513df16d.png

6 comments :

Karena said...

Fabulous photos Teresa! have a great weekend!!

xoxo
Karena
The Arts by Karena

Julie Taylor and Danni Greenwalt said...

Love all these...that little boy is so darn cute!

Katy Byrne said...

Oh that blush pink bedroom with the sheers is heaven! Someone get me that Hermes tray.
Hope you have a wonderful weekend! www.designsbykaty.com

therelishedroost said...

That high ceiling kitchen that aged mural.. I dont know which I love more!! Enjoy the weekend my friend!

Unknown said...

I never hesitate to spend my time roaming around your in fine and gorgeous home design! Pinterest also gave me an idea how to remodel my cabin. Mostly, DIY project and styling are the best methods they showcase. The ideal and classy to look at in every photo here is the lamp shade. Creative!

Sebastian of
Bali Hut Super Store

Unknown said...

Thank you for including the SummerHouse pink bedroom in your collection of photos! For more from the designers who did that bedroom, visit www.summerhousestyle.com!

Post a Comment

Thank you for you comments!
Hateful comments with improper language will not be posted