Tuesday, June 3, 2014

PINTEREST MONDAY

I hope that all of you had a nice weekend.  It was a busy one for me, but I accomplished a lot.

Below are some of my favorites for the week.  I hope that you ENJOY!
































To advertise with Splendid Sass, visit here, or contact me at splendidsass@gmail.co

Shop new arrivals in clothing, jewelry, accessories, home & decor, and more at C. Wonder!

Perfect for the BEACH
Here Comes the Sun! Shop the Lookbook!



 photo signature_zps513df16d.png

8 comments :

Woodside Park said...

Happy Monday, Teresa!! And happy June! I see you are starting us off in style - gorgeous! Cheers-

Jalon Burton said...

A wonderful way to start the week! Hope your week is a beautiful as these, Teresa!

Elizabeth @ The Little Black Door said...

Another great round up of beautiful images. Happy June!

therelishedroost said...

Happy Pinterest Monday, always look forward to seeing what you like! Never disappointed!

I Dream Of said...

A beautiful start to the week! Thanks Teresa. Hope yours is lovely! XOXO

Karena said...

Thank you for starting my week off with these gorgeous images Teresa!

xoxo
Karena
The Arts by Karena

Unknown said...

HI Teresa, I hope you have a great week and that all is well with you. xo Nancy

Hallie said...

As always, beautiful, interesting, wonderfully idiosyncratic! Thank you!

Post a Comment

Thank you for you comments!
Hateful comments with improper language will not be posted