Tuesday, April 30, 2013

HOUSE BEAUTIFUL FAVORITES

These images are my favorites from the May 2013 issue of House Beautiful. Pick up you copy and ENJOY many more rooms!





















1-5) Interior design by Kureck Jones, Photography by Eric PiaseckiCredits, 6-7) Interior design by Martin Horner, Photography by Francesco Lagnese, 8-9) Interior design by Will Wick, Photography by David Tsay, 10-11) Interior design by Tom Scheerer, Photography by Francesco Lagnese, 12-15) Interior Design by Tobi Tobin, Photography by Karyn R. Millet, 16-20) Design by Susan Drake, Photography by Tara Striano, 21-22) Design by Alla AkimovaPhotography by Trevor Tondro

To advertise with Splendid Sass, visit here for rates, and then email me at: splendidsass@gmail.com

IF YOU MISSED

JossandMain.com home furnishing




 photo signature_zps513df16d.png

11 comments :

Our French Inspired Home said...

I just might need to pick up this copy, love the foyer table with white and blue jar. -Tonya

The enchanted home said...

So much to love here Teresa...especially love the rooms with a touch of black. gorgeous!!

Karena said...

Beautiful rooms Teresa. I hope you are having a great week.

xoxo
Karena
Art by Karena

Julie@beingRUBY said...

Hi Teresa
Love the blue green walls
Hey that shower recess has your logo
Have a great week ciao Ciao Julie

Unknown said...

House Beautiful has become one of my favorite magazines, and I just adore Newell Turner! He really knows what he's doing!! This month's issue was fabulous!!!

Donna

HAMPTON HOSTESS said...

love the idea of a super glamorous chandelier in the kitchen! Have a great day
Barbara

My Notting Hill said...

I thought it was great issue. Those 2 black occasional chairs in the first pic are fabulous!

carolyn bradford said...

Oh, my, word!! I've carried this magazine from the shop and back each day and still haven't gotten to read it! Thanks for sharing these fabulous pictures!

Julie Taylor and Danni Greenwalt said...

I love all the black and white rooms.......classic!

Stacy CUrran said...

It still surprises me how alike our taste is Teresa – I love every room here as always!
Stacy

Kathysue said...

Teresa, you did it again!! Just gorgeous! The kitchen with the blue bottles and the view of the bay, had me at BLUE!!
Kathysue

Post a Comment

Thank you for you comments!
Hateful comments with improper language will not be posted