Sunday, April 14, 2013

FAVORITE THINGS

These images showcase some of my most favorite things.  The flowers, tablescapes, linens, writing papers and accessories, food and all things beautiful and comforting were in these pages.  See you tomorrow, and I hope that you ENJOY!

















1-7) Florist Sean Cook of Sydney FLorist, PALATE 8-17) Photography by Ditte Isager, Styled by Christine Rudolph - Vogue Living April 2012
To advertise with Splendid Sass, visit here for rates, and then email me at: splendid sass@gmail.com

IF YOU MISSED
Room of the Day
Dining Room Favorites
Anouska Hempel ~ Interior Design
At Home in Atlanta's Buckhead
Provindence Design ~ A fabulous Online Shop
I Am Going To Be A Grandmother!
Happy Easter To My Friends
The Snugg
Stefano Pailati ~ At Home in Paris
At Home on Lake Como
Bathroom Bliss
Friday Room of the Day Plus One
Stunning Hallways
The Glory of a Lush Garden
Michael Coorengel and Jean-Pierre Calvagrac ~ Design in France
Fabulous Kitchens 
My Favorite Chests
A Thank You ~ Darryl Carter ~ The Collected Home
One Kings Lane Sale
Frank Babb Randolph ~ At Home in Georgetown
MOS ~ Magnetic Organization System
Milieu ~ A New Magazine
Mimi Willaims ~ Design in Atlanta's Buckhead
Dining Al Fresco 
Houston Designer Ashley Goforth
Bedroom Bliss
Living Room Favorites


JossandMain.com home furnishing




 photo signature_zps513df16d.png

3 comments :

Karena said...

Dear Teresa,
These images match my mood today. I overdid it with physical therapy yesterday and need the soft blue greys; calming, bringing relief, restful.

Thank you my friend.
xoxo
Karena

Stacy CUrran said...

I have never seen a single one all absolutely stunning! What a great post!
Stacy

michele said...

the stacks of linen, the shaving brush, and the pooch. just shoot me. mmmmmmmm.

smiles and hugs.

michele

Post a Comment

Thank you for you comments!
Hateful comments with improper language will not be posted