Monday, April 8, 2013

ANOUSKA HEMPEL ~ INTERIOR DESIGN

The London home of Anouska Hempel and husband Sir Mark Weinberg is nothing short of spectacular.  Not only is the interior breathtaking, the landscape is beautifully lush.  ENJOY!



















Photography by Tim Beddow
Architectural Digest ~ April 2013 
To advertise with Splendid Sass, visit here for rates, and then email me at: splendid sass@gmail.com

IF YOU MISSED
At Home in Atlanta's Buckhead
Provindence Design ~ A fabulous Online Shop
I Am Going To Be A Grandmother!
Happy Easter To My Friends
The Snugg
Stefano Pailati ~ At Home in Paris
At Home on Lake Como
Bathroom Bliss
Friday Room of the Day Plus One
Stunning Hallways
The Glory of a Lush Garden
Michael Coorengel and Jean-Pierre Calvagrac ~ Design in France
Fabulous Kitchens 
My Favorite Chests
A Thank You ~ Darryl Carter ~ The Collected Home
One Kings Lane Sale
Frank Babb Randolph ~ At Home in Georgetown
MOS ~ Magnetic Organization System
Milieu ~ A New Magazine
Mimi Willaims ~ Design in Atlanta's Buckhead
Dining Al Fresco 
Houston Designer Ashley Goforth
Bedroom Bliss
Living Room Favorites


JossandMain.com home furnishing




 photo signature_zps513df16d.png

6 comments :

Julie Taylor and Danni Greenwalt said...

Teresa....the little attic bedroom is adorable and I love all the shell prints....I have been looking for an old book of shells so I can have them framed...they are very expensive!

Karena said...

Dear Teresa, a wonderful treasure trove of furnishings and art! Adore!

Love and Hugs,
Karena
Art by Karena

The Pink Pagoda said...

I love the blue rooms -- magnificent! I'm looking forward to getting to see your work this week : )

Annemarie said...

What a magnificent estate! Their bedrooms are so regal and stunning. And the grounds are gorgeous, too.

Happy Monday, Teresa! Hope your week is off to a good start. xoxo

Stacy CUrran said...

Beautiful Teresa! I like your Room of the Day yesterday too but didn't have time to comment.
Stacy

Ned said...

Re: Anouska Hemple-
Not since I first saw the astounding work of Emilio Terry's work in Château de Groussay for Charles de Bestegui, have I seen this kind of original ability, awesome richness, and composition. This is true mastery.

Post a Comment

Thank you for you comments!
Hateful comments with improper language will not be posted