Saturday, April 6, 2013

ROOM OF THE DAY

I hope that all of you are having a wonderful weekend. I am finishing up a lot of work, and  I am looking forward to some much needed breathing room.

I had to share this beautiful room by Christopher Guy with you. ENJOY!


To advertise with Splendid Sass, visit here for rates, and then email me at: splendid sass@gmail.com

IF YOU MISSED
At Home in Atlanta's Buckhead
Provindence Design ~ A fabulous Online Shop
I Am Going To Be A Grandmother!
Happy Easter To My Friends
The Snugg
Stefano Pailati ~ At Home in Paris
At Home on Lake Como
Bathroom Bliss
Friday Room of the Day Plus One
Stunning Hallways
The Glory of a Lush Garden
Michael Coorengel and Jean-Pierre Calvagrac ~ Design in France
Fabulous Kitchens 
My Favorite Chests
A Thank You ~ Darryl Carter ~ The Collected Home
One Kings Lane Sale
Frank Babb Randolph ~ At Home in Georgetown
MOS ~ Magnetic Organization System
Milieu ~ A New Magazine
Mimi Willaims ~ Design in Atlanta's Buckhead
Dining Al Fresco 
Houston Designer Ashley Goforth
Bedroom Bliss
Living Room Favorites


JossandMain.com home furnishing




 photo signature_zps513df16d.png

8 comments :

The enchanted home said...

You can always count on him for drama and grandeur! Hope you are enjoying your weekend Teresa!

Julie Taylor and Danni Greenwalt said...

hope your able to breath again...I know how you feel in life is so busy....

quintessence said...

Beautiful! I never had time to post it, but the Mercedes Benz Star Lounge at Fashion Week last time was a collaboration between designer Wesley Cadle and Christopher Guy - was over the top fun!

Unknown said...

That is an exquisite room. I hope youre having a wonderful weekend. Thanks for stopping over to check on Gibbs!
xo Nancy
Powellbrowerhome.com

Renée Finberg said...

OH YESSSSS!!!

xox

Carla Aston said...

Love it. Those chair legs are sooo beautiful.

Mona Thompson Providence Ltd. said...

Fabulous. Love the red pillows. Get some much needed rest. Mona

Unknown said...

Hi Teresa,

I hope you got the much needed breathing space you needed!! This room looks like the perfect place to meet for cocktails or mock-tails!

Hope you had a wonderful weekend and that your week kicks off to a happy start!
xoxo Elizabeth

Post a Comment

Thank you for you comments!
Hateful comments with improper language will not be posted