Thursday, April 25, 2013

FLAMINGOS ANYONE?

Flamingos are the rage right now, and I am one of the crazed fans!  Not only are the colors beautiful, but the shape and movement of these birds is breathtaking.  I grew up surrounded by flamingos, because my mother thought they were the only bird.

Below are a few of my favorite flamingo images. After enjoying these images, please visit my Etsy shop to see my embroidered flamingos, pagodas, and anchors. ENJOY!


Credit 








Find my embroidered flamingos, pagodas, and anchors here!



I have sold out of some of my pagodas.  I will be embroidering flamingos, pagodas, and anchors as they sell, so if something is sold out, check back within a week.  I will be adding new designs frequently.

To advertise with Splendid Sass, visit here for rates, and then email me at: splendidsass@gmail.com

IF YOU MISSED
Design in Buckhead
Room of the Day
Consoles and Tables
Spring has Sprung
Dining Rooms of Late
Favorite Things
Room of the Day
Dining Room Favorites
Anouska Hempel ~ Interior Design
At Home in Atlanta's Buckhead
Provindence Design ~ A fabulous Online Shop
I Am Going To Be A Grandmother!


JossandMain.com home furnishing




 photo signature_zps513df16d.png

6 comments :

The enchanted home said...

Can't say I am a huge fan to the point of wanting them in my home however this post does them beautiful justice.....the colors are so beautiful and I love that painting filled with flamingos, what a statement piece!

Unknown said...

I still cannot believe there is an animal like this exists. The color cannot be rivaled. Amazinglly beautiful and love that graceful neck. Have a great weekend Teresa,
xo Nancy
Powellbrowerhome.com

Unknown said...

My mom has a thing for flamingos and always has! PS Didn't know you had an Etsy shop. Did I miss that announcement? Congratulations!!!

Karena said...

A wonderful creation, the colors of this majestic bird always amaze me! Beautiful Teresa!

Adore your embroidered towels!

xoxo
Karena
Art by Karena

Annemarie said...

Yes to flamingos, Teresa! I love the watercolor paintings of them! Off to visit your Etsy shop! xo

therelishedroost said...

That pink Audubon is one of my all time favorites!! The color is gorgeous! I remember a house beautiful; that used it as a room color inspiration.. it was great!!
Have a great weekend Teresa,K

Post a Comment

Thank you for you comments!
Hateful comments with improper language will not be posted