Wednesday, January 16, 2013


If you are reading my blog from the address, please take note that I will soon be using that address for another purpose, so please bookmark the address.  THANK YOU FOR READING SPLENDID SASS!

The rooms below are my favorite pins of the week.  I truly love each room, and I hope that you ENJOY!

IF YOU MISSED online decor ad 

VISIT here for New Year's Ideas!
 photo signature_zps513df16d.png


The enchanted home said...

Wow Teresa, so many beauties! Pinterest is like the gift that keeps on giving!! Enjoy your day....

Acquired Objects said...

Great choices Teresa and I just pinned several from you. Love Pinterest!



Lindos quartos, mas amei essas cozinhas com os utensílios amostra. Amo ambientes rústicos.
Tenha uma ótimo dia.

Splenderosa said...

All beautiful, Teresa!

Karen Albert said...

Teresa I adore these, and have noticed that you like both light and darker palettes! Especially when so interesting!

2013 Artists Series

The Buzz Blog said...

A great range of pretty pins, Teresa. We especially like to combination of grey and brass in that kitchen and/or pantry. So elegant! Hope you're having a great week.
C + C

Barbara Jordan Dettweiler said...

That's a whole lot of beauty! I love the European feel of the first two rooms, and if I ever get my San Francisco Penthouse, the entry in that third one will be copied exactly! :)

The Pink Pagoda said...

Pretty! I especially love the navy paint with the white bookcases! Hope you're having a great week Teresa!

Julie Taylor and Danni Greenwalt said...

Teresa...I love the first image of the fireplace...its so pretty!

Carla Aston said...

Can I say gorgeous?! Loved the gray bedroom and the Restoration Hardware look.

I Dream Of said...

So much prettiness to get lost in, Teresa! I hope you are having a gorgeous week! XO

My Notting Hill said...

I want a chair w/a leopard seat like the one in the first pic. Just enough but not too much. Have a great weekend.

Post a Comment

Please leave positive comments only.
Thank you.