Wednesday, January 2, 2013

NOVICA ~ FAIR TRADE ARTISANS

NOVICA is one of the leading fair trade artisan websites. They work with National Geographic to give talented artisans around the world a place to express their artistic talents and provide access to the world market. They have thousands of top fair trade products on their website here.

I spent over an hour looking through the pages of this website, and found so many beautiful textiles and other accessories for men, women, and children.  Below are just a few of the items I found.  ENJOY!

One of my favorites was this painting, which can be seen here.

This beautiful tray can be seen here.

See this and other shawls from India here.

See other black scarves here.

This beautiful belt and many other women's accessories 
from Thailand can be found here.

Men's Crew Neck Sweaters can be found here

This and other beautiful sterling silver wristbands
 can be found here.

These and other beautiful turquoise chandelier earrings 
can be found here.

Visit NOVICA here.

~~<>~~

Don't forget to advertise with Splendid Sass.  My rates can be found here.

IF YOU MISSED

Chic Stationery from Minted.com Jossandmain.com online decor ad 



 photo signature_zps513df16d.png

5 comments :

carolyn bradford said...

I recently one the giveaway from TG Interiors and it was a gift certificate for Novica. I hadn't heard of them before then and I had such fun looking at all of their beautiful items for sale! Hopefully my wonderful champagne flutes that I chose will be waiting for me when we get back home! Happy New Year, Teresa!

Julie Taylor and Danni Greenwalt said...

I too was surprised on how many wonderful items they have to choose from...

therelishedroost said...

Thanks so much for sharing, hope you had a wonderful holiday!!!
xo Karolyn

Kim@Chattafabulous said...

Novica has some amazing selections. I could get lost in their site for hours! Happy New Year, Teresa!

www.chattafabulous.blogspot.com

Barbara Jordan Dettweiler said...

Teresa, this is so funny. I also did a post yesterday, offering a giveaway for a gift certificate for their site. Stop by to check it out and enter! :)

Post a Comment

Thank you for you comments!
Hateful comments with improper language will not be posted