Wednesday, December 26, 2012

DESIGN ON PARK AVENUE

I hope that al of you are enjoying a wonderful Christmas and holiday with your family.  I continue to spend time with my family, but i wanted to leave you with the images below.  See you soon.

~~<>~~

Interior designer Eric Hilton designed the interior of this art-filled apartment on Park Avenue.  Filled with the work of Old Masters and period furnishings this home is an art-lovers dream. I know that I have thoroughly enjoyed studying this stunning home.  ENJOY!








Veranda January 2013
Photography by Oberto Gili


Chic Stationery from Minted.com Jossandmain.com online decor ad 

 photo signature_zps513df16d.png

10 comments :

Acquired Objects said...

I haven't had time to read my issue of Veranda but this makes me want to soon. Glad to hear you're enjoying time with your family Teresa I hope you're having fun.

XXX
Debra~

helen tilston said...

What a spectacular home and one would never tire of the space with such beautiful art to visit.
One time many years ago, we were house hunting and saw a similar house, we put in an offer asking the owner to include the art work. We did not get the house but today our collection of art has grown and we enjoy a similar space

Happy Christmas season

Helen xx

designchic said...

My Veranda is still sitting on my nightstand waiting for a little free time to savor every page - that tine will come tonight! These images make me excited for that time. So hope you had a wonderful Christmas!!

The enchanted home said...

Love all these spaces...have not gotten it yet, but can't wait!! I keep all my good magazines for years and years (much to my husbands confusion as to WHY)! Hope you had a wonderful Christmas Teresa.....

Carla Aston said...

Oh, yes, I saw this article too and thoroughly enjoyed it. Such a breathtaking home. I love the subtle green in the master...so soothing. Enjoy your holiday!

michele said...

incredible home!

happy last days of 2012, lovely blogger.

michele

vicki archer said...

Love! Totally wonderful... and that dressing room... *sigh*... Happy new Year Teresa... xv

Stacy CUrran said...

Beautiful! i hope you're enjoying time with your family - happy new year!
Stacy

shiree segerstrom said...

Really lovely rooms, antiques, and art Teresa. Thank you for sharing. I hope your Christmas was wonderful.Shiree'

Handmade Soap said...

Awesome Lovely best ever!

Post a Comment

Thank you for you comments!
Hateful comments with improper language will not be posted