Wednesday, February 1, 2012

MARK ZEFF ~ DESIGN IN MANHATTAN

When Hillary Swank decided to have a second home in Manhattan, she called interior designer Mark Zeff. Zeff had been working with Swank for over ten years, so she trusted his opinion on the interior design.

Swank wanted a serene home with a neutral palette, using art and collectibles from her travels and the Jack Shainman Gallery.  Her love for Africa can be seen in several of the pieces in her apartment.  ENJOY!





IF YOU MISSED
xoxo
Elle Decor December 2011
 photo signature_zps513df16d.png

8 comments :

Stacy CUrran said...

I remember seeing this and loving it...soooooo my style :)
Stacy

Splenderosa said...

Teresa, I think I would've called Mark too. The place looks just like what I think her personality is. xx's

Julie Taylor and Danni Greenwalt said...

Teresa, I don't know how I missed visiting your last post. Both of them showcase wonderful design images. Always enjoy your blog.

Anonymous said...

lovely and uncomplicated design...love the simplicity of the first image..
simply stunning...
best,
maureen

Anonymous said...

gorgeous! By the way, I'd love to see some of your paintings! -thanks for you comment!

Unknown said...

I really love that clean-lined kitchen with the mirror. Such a great NYC apartment!

ChloeMateo said...

Stunning! I adore the art.

Sara said...

Omg these pictures are just amazing, I love them, amazing house, I especially like the first picture, great color combinations, nice selection! Your blog is lovely and I'm a new follower! Hope you'll like my blog and follow back!

Pop Culture&Fashion Magic

Post a Comment

Thank you for you comments!
Hateful comments with improper language will not be posted