Wednesday, January 4, 2012

GUEST POSTING OVER AT THE ENCHANTED HOME


I am guest blogging at The Enchanted Home today while Tina and her family are moving into their gorgeous new home. If you haven't visited Tina and her fabulous blog, you are truly depriving yourself of not only real estate heaven, but stunning decor, great features, and amazing product suggestions.


Tina really shakes things up, and you never know what she will be sharing with her readers. Trust me, friends, and head over now and visit The Enchanted Home.

Thank you, Tina, for inviting me over to visit! I hope that you ENJOY my post on libraries!  Visit the post HERE!

IF YOU MISSED
Teresa
xoxo



 photo signature_zps513df16d.png

11 comments :

HAMPTON HOSTESS said...

yeah! going to visit now!

Unknown said...

Lovely post over there, Teresa, with lots of beautiful library images. You're getting around!

I Dream Of said...

Off to check it out!

Anonymous said...

I know I've said this before but I love your new look!! your header is Perfection!!!!
on my way over to check your guest post out!
xoxo
maureen

Anonymous said...

I'll be sure to visit! Happy New Year!!

The enchanted home said...

Thanks Teresa for preparing such a wonderful and beautiful post......got so many fabulous ideas for my future library. Have a great afternoon!

Renée Finberg said...

i can't wait to hear everything.
this should be good.

xx

christy said...

Enjoyed your guest post very much. I loved that you featured many lighter libraries and not the typical dark heavy ones, just painted my own a dark taupe and love it. Its so inviting but still feels like a library.

Marianne said...

Loved it, Teresa!

Annemarie said...

I loved your post on her blog, Teresa! I commented over there as well! xoxo

Splendid Willow said...

I just gave you some stars! (:

ox, Mon

http://www.splendidwillow.com

Post a Comment

Thank you for you comments!
Hateful comments with improper language will not be posted