Friday, December 9, 2011

JULEP

I was on Twitter yesterday and came across the online magazine JULEP.  I fell in love with it immediately, and I am positive that you will too! Visit Julep and see for yourself.

The online magazine strives to "give voice to rising Southern artists, explore vibrant points of destination, examine reinvented traditional foods and drinks, and include fresh designs, fashions and their creators.

I was thrilled to see Ashley Gilbreth's Old Cloverdale home featured in the holiday issue. It is absolutely stunning, which is understandable. Ashley is an interior designer in my home town of Montgomery and is the owner of PARISH, an interior design shop in the Hampstead community.

Below is just a taste of what you will see in this issue of Julep! ENJOY!


FEATURES

 Ashley at her home in Old Cloverdale




FOOD...




DESTINATIONS...

Biltmore House





And FASHION...

and much more!
Julep Magazine is a publication of Heritage Media, LLC and edited by Rebecca Wilson.

 photo signature_zps513df16d.png

10 comments :

Acquired Objects said...

I can't wait to have time tonight to visit this online magazine. Thank you for bring it to our attention!

Enjoy your day!
Debra

The enchanted home said...

Holy julep! This looks major Teresa!!!! Wow what a find...going to head right over, thanks for the intro!

Anonymous said...

beautiful home..love the dark floors and the tree is so pretty...am in love the Biltmore with all that lovely woodwork and stunning holiday display..gotta check out the mag!!
best,
maureen

Anonymous said...

Love to hear of a new source for inspiration... looks like a great one-thanks! Love your blog too!!

Julie Taylor and Danni Greenwalt said...

I will have to check this out. Love looking at new sources of inspiration.

LeeLee said...

Love the Christmas tree's. Going to check out the link now. :)

Marianne said...

My jaw just dropped onto my desk! STUNNING!

P.S. Something is wrong with the link to your blog from my blogroll. If I click on your blog name and not the post tile, it shows something in Arabic. Crazy.

JMW said...

Oh! This looks right up my alley! Love the name and the photos and stories look wonderful to this Southern gal. We did the Biltmore House tour at Christas a few years ago. It was amazing! I highly recommend. :)

Anonymous said...

ooo,ooo,ooo, I can't wait to read this. And is that Ashley cute or WHAT! Love that girl. LOL

Angela Duke said...

Wow! I'll have to check it out!!

Post a Comment

Thank you for you comments!
Hateful comments with improper language will not be posted