Sunday, December 4, 2011

BENJIE JONES ~ DESIGN WITH A PERFECT TOUCH OF CHRISTMAS

Since interior designer Benjie Jones was a boy, he has loved beautiful Christmas decorations.  As a child he worked in his father's store, which carried toys among other things.  Jones fondly remembers how beautifully his mother decorated for Christmas.

Jones' Virginia-Highland home is filled with pieces that add, not overwhelm, the rooms.  The tree in the foyer, visible from the family room, is spectacular, and the dining room and the rest of the house is just as beautiful.  ENJOY!














I would like to thank Atlanta Homes and Lifestyles for their Christmas content.  It is now difficult to find 
an article in a magazine with holiday content.



Love the iPad app for Atlanta Homes and Lifestyles

Photography by Erica George Dines







 photo signature_zps513df16d.png

12 comments :

Anonymous said...

gorgeous and beautiful and all other lovely adjectives I can think of to describe this home!!..
love the black trim and all the art..simply fabulous as is the furnishings..
best,
maureen

Teresa Hatfield ~ Splendid Sass said...

Thank you! Doing one on Jill Brinson Tuesday that you will LOVE!

Dovecote Decor said...

Teresa: I too have to say that I am seeing millwork done in blacks. It is a classic touch. Sister Parish, always did black floor trim above the toe molding. I forget what that is called. I'm moving over to see your Alexa post.
Best,
Liz

Kathysue said...

Love all the touches of black and white, so stunning, Kathysue

The enchanted home said...

GORGEOUS!!!!!!! Of course all those pops of black work like a charm every time...whats not to love! Fabulous, dramatic and super elegant.

Mary Ann Pickett said...

I love how you always say..."Enjoy" on your posts...as I always do. Thanks so much.

Eleanor said...

Such gorgeous images! Thank you for sharing!
It is quite sad that magazines are sorely lacking in Christmas decor isn't it???

Unknown said...

I love all the black trim and the shower in the last image is very creative. Lovely Christmas decor!

Anonymous said...

Love the wreath above the bed! xo

Mona Thompson Providence Ltd. said...

Teresa, I just love this. Really awesome. I'm sorry I've been so absent. Hope to get caught up soon. Thanks for your encouraging comments. XO, Mona

Karena said...

So elegant and chic. I do love the Santa in the bath!! The urned trees as well!

Thanks Teresa for sending readers over to the Giveaway! More to come!

xoxo

Karena
Art by Karena

Francine Gardner said...

How Gorgious. I just love this time of the year,when we all aspire to make life a little more beautiful

Post a Comment

Thank you for you comments!
Hateful comments with improper language will not be posted