Monday, November 28, 2011

CHRISTMAS BEAUTY FROM THE PAST

Below are a few of my all-time Christmas images.  ENJOY!


A small area of the ornament laden tree designed by Richard Keith Langham. There is no end to his creativity. Shown in the November 2008 issue of Veranda magazine.

This beautiful Room was designed by Mary McDonald for Veranda magazine.

This is another photopraph of Richard Keith Langham's home in the November 2008 issue of Veranda magazine.

Ok...I can't help myself. I love orange with any other color, especially the blue in this room, designed by Mary McDonald. And yes, she is one of my favorite designers as you can see!

 photo signature_zps513df16d.png

7 comments :

Anonymous said...

oh, I remember some of these lovely Christmas decorating...do good to revisit them this year too..happy memories.. :)
best,
maureen

Annemarie said...

Oh that dining room is to die for. I love every single photo. Isn't Mary a genius? Her use of color is always breathtaking. I don't know If I'd ever think to go as bold in a room, but she does every time and it always looks stunning! Thanks for sharing these, Teresa! Hope you and your family enjoyed Thanksgiving in FL! xoxo

hong kong property said...

christmas is so in the air. i really like the last pic :)

Hong Kong property

Cindy Albert said...

Such beautiful pictures. Hope you have a wonderful day.

Cindy

Anonymous said...

Mary McDonald for Veranda gets me every time... total swoonfest!! xo

designchic said...

These are some of my favorite images too, Teresa. I love the second image with the perfect tree!!

HAMPTON HOSTESS said...

Wow those are some great images, I love the orange and blue one! Its gorgeous and so fun!

Post a Comment

Thank you for you comments!
Hateful comments with improper language will not be posted