Monday, November 14, 2011

ALESSANDRA BRANCA ~ AT HOME IN MANHATTAN

Leave it to interior designer Alessandra Branca to create not only the most stunning interiors in the world, but to entertain in them as well. During the Christmas season, Branca decorates with live greenery and roses. When entertaining guests, she creates delicious and beautiful Italian dishes and desserts that she serves using her collection of lovely everyday china and handblown glass.

The Manhattan Pied-A-Terre that Branca shares with her husband, family and friends is beautifully designed using vermillion, cream, and black. The living room is divided into several seating spaces, and there is a library for meeting with clients. The small bedroom was once a dressing room.

Since vermillion is my favorite color, I consider this an especially beautiful home. ENJOY!







Veranda November-December 2011
 photo signature_zps513df16d.png

14 comments :

Ann said...

Wow! So fab ♥

Love how festive it looks.

Julie Taylor and Danni Greenwalt said...

It feels and looks like Christmas!I love reds. I once had my walls in my living room painted red. I have touches of red through out my house.

Anonymous said...

oh yes,
what lovely table top decorating and vignettes..
she is a master at interiors and colorscapes..
just lovely,
best,
maureen

Chic Coles said...

This is just stunning. We are all about thinking up ideas to decorate for Christmas.

HAMPTON HOSTESS said...

This got me so much in the christmas spirit! Beautiful colors and furniture pieces

The enchanted home said...

Wow this is something!!!!!!! The colors and the luxury of it all is just fabulous and over the top. Really fabulous.

Kim@Chattafabulous said...

Just wonderful but what I love most about her is her liberal use of chinoiserie elements. She's got some style goin on!!

Punctuation Mark said...

such great style!

Splendid Willow said...

The dining nook with the settee. I can very well see myself sitting right there. VERY inviting. And not contrived. Just lovely. Like it extra because the lamp shade is not straight. I need to see life in homes!

Happy new week to you Ms. Splendid!

Mon

http:/www.splendidwillow.com

designchic said...

Oh, the mantle...so fabulous!! Her place is made for Christmas...just wonderful ~

Annemarie said...

Such gorgeous rooms, Teresa! I especially love their eating area. I like when a bench/built in is mixed with chairs. She has a true knack for holiday decor! xoxo

Unknown said...

Really lovely. I love the Christmas look. She has incredible taste.

red ticking said...

g o r g e o u s ... xx

Haus and Home said...

I love getting a peek into some of the amazing Manhattan homes. I will be up there in Thanksgiving so if anyone wants to invite me in!

Post a Comment

Thank you for you comments!
Hateful comments with improper language will not be posted