Tuesday, November 8, 2011

HOUSE OF FIFTY ~ HOLIDAY ISSUE

If you haven't visited the online magazine House of Fifty, you are missing out.  I great group of talented folk, including fellow bloggers and online shop owners Monica Claassen (Splendid Willow) and Sue De Chiara (The Zhush).  If you haven't visited these ladies do so now.

Enjoy the images below from House of Fifty here, and see for yourself what I am raving about!













ENJOY!


See you soon,
Teresa
xoxo
 photo signature_zps513df16d.png

5 comments :

erica said...

I have never heard of House of Fifty, these pictures are just stunning! I hope you are having a fabulous day! xo

The enchanted home said...

Teresa this is mean. I am trying to diet here, I can see this is going to be a fruitless battle, I might as well give up now:) WOW I am seriously hungry, like ridiculously hungry, craving an animal cupcake like you cannot imagine!!!!

Yes, on a sidenote, saw the issue and its fabulous!

Anonymous said...

gorgeous holiday decorating and gift ideas..love house of fifty and all their talented people and ideas..
best,
maureen

Julie@beingRUBY said...

Thanks Teresa
I love Monica and her fabulous style.. I'll pop over to check it out
ciao xxx Julie

Julie Taylor and Danni Greenwalt said...

I am with Tina at Enchanted home. All those cupcakes are making me hungry. Diet! What diet?

Post a Comment

Thank you for you comments!
Hateful comments with improper language will not be posted